Saturday, February 26, 2011

Rap

I currently got to know that I've got visitors from other places than Denmark - especially from the US. Therefore I find it useful to use my English once again since it isn't giving me any problems. ;) 


So.. rap. And rappers.. Personally, I listen to almost all music genres, but people have a tendency to think that it's kinda odd that I like rap. So.. what makes it so special? Many rappers rap about "bitches", money and stuff like that. Many rap about women in a sort of discriminating way.. even though some of 'em also rap about more serious stuff in life. Like Eminem, for instance. 


I think that I mostly like the background music - and mostly I also like the lyrics.




I listen to Eminem, Lil' Wayne, Kanye West, Snoop Dogg and some not-so-famous rappers as well, like E-clipse. They're all different in their own ways. So, well.. it's Americans that I'm listening to.






What do you think of rap and who do you listen to?
_____________
Pics are from lilwayne.com + celebfix.dk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I will get back to you as soon as possible!