Monday, February 28, 2011

Britney's sneak peeks!

Britney's about to release her new album "Femme Fatale" and then she's decided to let out some sneak peeks of some of the songs. 


Here's "The Big Fat Bass" feat. Will.i.am
I think of it as something VERY different, but not bad. I think that by hearing the rest of the song it will get better. I just think that it's somehow odd for Britney to record something like this.. but again, she's grown.
This is "How I Roll"
I like it - but it's not something that makes me go "Wow!", but still, I always can't wait to hear what Britney has to offer. :) I look forward to it. And I think I kind of like it.
Then there's "Inside Out"
I LOVE IT! Can't wait to hear the reeeest! 
At last, but not least "I Wanna Go"
This one's amazing. I can imagine myself driving on the highway hearing this LOUD.






What do you think of the sneak peeks? :)






- and thank you, new follower (Louise). ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I will get back to you as soon as possible!