Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Femme Fatale!

Britney Spears just released her new album "Femme Fatale". In Denmark you can buy it at almost any store with CD's, otherwise you can buy it from iTunes or Britney.com (Britney.com sells a Premium Fan Edition - go to the website for more). I bought one myself and I look forward to it + when you buy it you get it around April 22nd, but today you'll receive the whole digital album. That's NICE!
Also, today Britney's a guest on the American tv-show GMA (Good Morning America) and she's also performing. It all goes down i San Francisco, California!


I love the album, don't forget to buy it! 





1 comment:

  1. Sorry I didn't see your message until now, but thank you so much. :D You made my day. I will keep up and I'm actually starting blogging again today, now that I have more time.

    But thank you so much and thanks again.

    I'd love it if you would follow my blog, that would be amazing.
    Have a nice day
    - Jessica.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I will get back to you as soon as possible!