Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Britney Spears announces GMA-concert!


I know that I'm posting a lot about Britney Spears right now, but since I'm a huge fan and since that she's got a lot going on at the moment, I can't help it. ;) 
But she's going to perform in San Francisco, CA on the tv-show "GMA"/"Good Morning America", I'd wish I could be there, but this wasn't in progress when I went to SF in Sep. 2010.. 
Well, it's going to be LIVE, but I don't have an exact time for went it will air. And as it is right now, I don't know where to see the show - currently my plan is to just watch it on YouTube right after it has been on TV. These shows have a tendency to be posted right after they've aired. I will do my best to let you know. (;


Source: britney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I will get back to you as soon as possible!