Thursday, September 9, 2010

NFL

My brother loves the NFL, and yesterday I got to know that our dad bought him a 'free pass' or somethin'. Access to watch all NFL - just like the Americans. 
You see.. there are some matches and etc. that they don't show in Danish TV (and in other countries for that matter..) so the NFL decided to make it possible for people all over the world to watch anything - but you have to pay for it, of course. Like almost $300 or somethin'. And that's quite a lot since you don't get to keep anything - you just watch and then bam! - it's over.
But my brother is really into it, so I'm glad my dad bought it for him. ;) Even though it's a lot of money. But my dad spent a lot of money on a concert I wanted to go to in London, so I guess it's comparable.. (; Anyway, if you wanna buy it as well, try nfl.com.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I will get back to you as soon as possible!