Wednesday, September 8, 2010

'Dream On'





I'm sitting here in my bed with E! (a channel) in the background, listening to Glee's version of 'Dream On'. I love the song! Well.. it makes me think of my recent time in the States.. and how much I really miss it. 


This is the US.. ;)




I went to the State of North Carolina (including other states on the trip as well like NY, but..) and I met some really awesome people who I will never forget. I still have contact with them, but you know.. it's not the same. ;) I lived in an American household, a (to me) very Christian home, and I experienced soooo many things on the trip. Sometimes I'd wish I could go back, 'cause it really was awesome. I was truly living the dream. (For those who don't know - I really like the US, and 'liking' doesn't even describe it, really..). I won't ever could describe how I felt on this trip in a good enough way.. and YES, it was that great! Well, enough of this.. I should look forward to traveling to Rome in Italy with my senior class.. ;) And don't get me wrong - I really am looking forward to it, I just look very much forward to going to the US again.. (: Also.






Anna, Jennifer, Daniel, Ben, Andrew, Lindsay and all of y'all (yes, southern style - it's NC, you know!;) ), if you ever get to see this.. thanks. And once again, have FUN at COLLEGE! - 'Drink my drink and smoke my weed, but my good friends is all I need..'


..and yes, there are a lot of things I didn't mention. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I will get back to you as soon as possible!