Sunday, May 29, 2011

Exams

So I'm about to end high school and I'm excited, although I just don't want to go through these damn exams.. I got 4 left (and there's 11 all in all) so it's not THAT bad.. but still. I can't wait to be free of all the tension it brings me because of the nerves you get because you don't know what your grade is going to be..

In my sophomore year/1.g (1.g is what we call it in Denmark) I had a math-exam. Then in my junior year/2.g, I had a physical geography-exam. Here in my senior year/3.g, I recently went through written English, Danish and German. I am pretty sure that English and Danish went excellent. When it comes to the German I think it was alright, and I hope that I'll pass or get a D, at least. I also went to my AT-exam (AT=Almen Studieforberedelse/general study preparation) and got a C (which I am VERY happy with). :D I heard this and this song all day long!
Waiting for me are my other oral exams; German, history, religion and biology. I really hoped for English and media, but I have now learned to live with what I've been given and make the best of it. :) Oh! And I also got an A in a really important exam-assignment! - Always look on the bright side of life!


- Do you have any exams?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I will get back to you as soon as possible!